EAGP - Addictions in older people
14.00 – 18.30 Online (GMT)
- Substance Use Disorders in older adults: A review of Canadian clinical practice guidelines
- Substance use disorders in the older adult
- Brief and more intensive evidence-based treatment approaches for older adults who misuse
alcohol and other drugs
- Alcohol and cognitive impairment-damage or dementia?
- Is there an alcohol consumption threshold associated with a reduced risk for all-cause mortality and cardiovascular disease?
- Older people's experiences and perceptions of alcohol use, treatment, and recovery
- A rational approach to benzodiazepine prescribing in older adults
- Neuroimaging of alcohol-related brain injury in older age population